By using the rallyestonia.com e-shop and by purchasing rally pass(es), the customer confirms their acceptance of the conditions of use of the e-shop and other information made available to the customer.
By using the e-shop, the user confirms that all data and confirmations provided by them are correct; they are a natural person with full legal capacity (at least 18 years old) or has all the rights and powers to order services on behalf of the user. The accuracy of the above confirmations is presumed and Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ is not obliged to check them.
- WRC Rally Estonia 2021 will be a success, if we all follow the requirements established due to corona crisis.
- Be prepared that if the corona crisis escalates, the Health Board may impose additional restrictions.
- There are a total of 16 rally pass groups, with each rally pass group ticket you can watch the rally in up to eight spectator areas during the rally weekend. In addition there are 3 groups of VIP-pass.
- The spectator areas can only be accessed with a certain group rally pass at a certain time. There is no access to the spectator areas outside the times provided for the rallypass group. Please follow the program on this page. If there is no viewing area in your group, you will not be able to enter it with the corresponding rally pass.
- It is not possible to exchange spectator areas between rally pass groups.
- One person can buy rally passes for the whole group - it is only possible to buy one rally pass and one vehicle pass per person and personal identification code.
- One person can buy up to 20 rally passes and up to 10 vehicle passes with one purchase. Please note that the shopping cart is active within 30 minutes, during which time the purchase process must be completed. Before buying rally passes, please collect the names and personal identification codes of all persons so that the purchase process runs as quickly as possible.
- To purchase a rally pass, it is necessary to enter the name and personal identification code of the person to whom the rally pass is purchased in the shopping environment. A person's name and personal identification code are associated with his or her personal rally pass. It is not necessary to pair and authenticate with an ID card or Mobile ID.
- Before completing the purchase process, it is necessary to enter the delivery details, ie the name, telephone number, e-mail address of the contact person and select a suitable parcel machine for the delivery of rally passes and vehicle passes.
- Regardless of age, each adult and child must have their own personal rally pass.
- The rally pass costs 79 € for an adult, 19 € for a child 7-12 years of age and for a child 0-6 years of age it is for free.
- VIP2 and VIP3 passes costs 495 € for an adult, 95 € for a child 7-12 years of age and 25 € for a child 0-6 years of age. In addition, it is possible to purchase a VIP ALL ACCESS ticket, which costs 895€.
- Vehicle pass for cars and motorcycles costs 10 € and 29€ for caravans. Vehicle pass for hybrid, electric and hydrogen cars is free of charge.
- Each person can only have one rally pass. The rally pass is personal and cannot be resold / handed on / given as a present.
- By purchasing a rally pass, you agree to share your personal data (name, personal identification code, telephone number, e-mail address) with the Health Board. Other information related to the processing of personal data can be found on the official website of Rally Estonia.
- Be prepared to present an identification document to ensure smooth access to the spectator areas.
- You cannot enter the rally areas without a rally pass. We urge you not to come to the event area without a rally pass. Ignoring the request may endanger the event.
- Special stage tickets, rally passes or vehicle passes are not sold at the venue.
- There should be one vehicle pass per each motor vehicle. Without a vehicle pass, it is not possible to enter the rally areas.
- Motor vehicle parking is allowed only in the parking places fixed by the organizers.
- If the Health Board gives the respective consent, the couriering of rally passes and vehicle passes will start not earlier than on 28.06.2021. If the rally passes have not reached you no later than 09.07.2021, please inform via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rally passes are delivered only to Omniva Baltic and Finland parcel terminals.
- We kindly ask for your understanding, in case there are disruptions in ticket sales due to high level of interest.
- It is not allowed to resale rally passes and vehicle passes. We strongly suggest not to buy rally or vehicle passes from third parties, because they are personalised and can not be changed.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program.
- If the indicators of coronavirus infection change or for any other reason, the Health Board may limit the number of spectators allowed for the Rally Estonia event before the day of the event.
- It is mandatory to wear a protective mask in the entire event area (except for children under 12 years of age). To ensure the smooth running of the event, please bring your own personal protective mask. In the absence of a protective mask, the organizer will provide it to the visitor.
- Throughout the event, visitors are guaranteed the opportunity to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based hand cleaners. The necessary stations are located at the entrances of each spectator area, near toilets and service partners, and in the catering areas.
- In the event area and in its vicinity, the organizers may, if necessary, perform additional control of the spectators (incl. Measurement of body temperature) in case of the risk of the spread of the coronavirus.
- After the end of the rally stage, the visitors are obliged to vacate the viewing area, after which the area will be cleaned.
- If there is an obstacle for the rally pass owner to participate in the event, regardless of the reason, the rally pass and vehicle passes will not be repurchased or exchanged.
- To ensure the safety of all Rally Estonia visitors, Rally Estonia has drawn up rules of conduct and safety, which are mandatory for all visitors to Rally Estonia events. The rules of conduct and safety of Rally Estonia can be found here.
If the indicators of coronavirus infection change or for any other reason, the Health Board may limit the number of spectators allowed for the Rally Estonia event before the day of the event.
If spectators are not allowed to attend the Rally Estonia event, the organizer will buy back all sold rally passes.
If the total number of spectators allowed for a Rally Estonia event is partially limited and the number of spectators allowed in the viewing areas is less than the number of rally passes sold at the time of the restriction, the organizer will partially buy back the sold rally passes. The organizer notifies the rally pass holders of the decision to repurchase the rally passes using the contact details provided at the purchase of the rally pass and through the media, setting a deadline for those wishing to submit voluntary rally pass resale applications. In the additional part, rally passes will be repurchased
on a first-come, first-served basis, starting with the repurchase of the last rally passes purchased.
If, due to a change in the Rally Estonia event schedule, the number of viewing areas initially allowed to be visited with each rally pass decreases, the organizer will return a proportionate share of the unrealized value of the rally pass. The organizer shall notify the rally pass holders of the partial return of the value of the rally passport using the contact information provided at the purchase of the rally passport and through the media, setting a deadline for those wishing to submit a full resale of the rally passport. After the notified deadline, the rally pass holder is expected to agree to return a proportionate share of the unrealized value of the rally pass.
If there is an obstacle to participating in the rally, regardless of the reason, the rally pass or vehicle passes will not be repurchased or exchanged, unless the Health Board has limited the number of spectators allowed to the Rally Estonia after the start date of the rally pass sales or a person with COVID-19 or a person in close contact can apply for the repurchase of the rally pass, by submitting an application to the organizer and proof of illness or close contact.
The organizer will start returning the money paid for the rally pass, starting from 19.07.2021. Returns will be made within 30 days of the previously mentioned date.
- Lets make a safe rally for everyone - if possible, vaccinate yourself in advance; don't come when you are feeling ill; move in your group; stay in your group; disinfect; wear a mask; don't socialize! Bring an identity document, download and keep the HOIA app working!
Prices of the goods provided on website
All sales prices of products displayed in e-shop of Rallyestonia.com have been provided with value-added tax (20%).
Registration of the purchase and payment for the goods
You have the opportunity to choose a suitable product in the Rallyestonia.com e-shop and add it to the shopping cart.
You will receive a confirmation letter with the invoice and delivery time within 48 hours regarding the order confirmation. You shall pay the invoice by bank transfer.
The invoice should be paid by bank transfer through the following bank links:
It is possible to pay by bank transfer via the EveryPay payment solution and the following bank links:
-Estonia: LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Citadele
-Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
-Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
The prices have been provided in euros and payments can be made in euros..
Payment by credit card
Online card payment (Visa, MasterCard).
You will also receive a confirmation e-mail regarding the order confirmation with the invoice and delivery time to your e-mail address.
You must pay the bill by credit card.
The e-mail is accompanied by the bank link of the order, where we direct you to make the payment in the secure environment of EveryPay AS. There is a pre-filled payment order stating the amount to be paid. After entering the card number, security code (3-digit code on the back of the card) and the expiry date of the card, EveryPay authorizes the transaction at the customer's bank. Card data is requested using the SSL security protocol and MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa security programs, which ensure that the information exchanged cannot be intercepted or altered by unauthorized persons.
Availability/delivery time of goods
The product range of the Rallyestonia.com e-store includes more than 25 products.
We will deliver the orders for the products displayed in the Rallyestonia.ee e-shop (for which the money has been received in the account of Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ) starting from 28.06.2021 and the order will reach you no later than 09.07.2021. Your package will be stored in the Omniva parcel machine for a maximum of 7 days.
If the order has not reached you by this date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Delivery of goods
The goods are delivered to the address required by the customer with the courier service (Omniva) authorized by Rallyestonia.com
Shipping to Omniva parcel machines
Parcel machine in Estonia for S, M, L cabinets - 4.95 €
Parcel machine for Latvian and Lithuanian S, M, L cabinets - 6.95 €
Omniva courier service
Omniva standard courier service price for shipments up to 10 kg - 9.95 € (Estonia only)
Sending a parcel to Finland
Parcels can be received at more than a thousand parcel delivery points all over Finland.
Courier price for shipments up to 10 kg - 18.95 €
14-day option for returning the goods
The customer (individual) has the right to return the goods* purchased from the Rallyestonia.ee e-store, ie to withdraw from the contract concluded via the web environment within 14 days from the moment when the goods have been delivered or handed over to the customer.
Upon returning the goods, the customer shall bear the costs related to the return, except in cases where the delivered product did not correspond to what was ordered.
If the goods ordered by the customer do not correspond to what was ordered or displayed in the e-shop, we will exchange the goods for the correct product or allow the customer to exchange the ordered product for a new equivalent product. If the customer returns the goods, we will transfer the money back to the customer's current account within 14 days
NB! The 14-day right of return does not apply to goods that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons. The goods returned by the customer to Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ must be unused.
* The product is defined as Rally Estonia 2021 fan products (incl. Men's T-shirt and polo shirt, women's T-shirt and polo shirt, children's T-shirt). Rally passes cannot be returned or exchanged.
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ (EAE MTÜ) is liable for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the purchaser with the contract terms or the defect which existed already at the moment of delivery of the item and which occurs within up to two years from the delivery of the goods to the purchaser. During the first six months from the delivery of the item to the purchaser it is presumed that the defect was existent already at the moment of delivery of the item. The rebuttal of the relevant presumption is the liability of EAE MTÜ.
At the occurrence of the defect the purchaser has the right to address the webshop within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or call to phone number: 56 966 698. EAE MTÜ is not liable for the defects incurred after the delivery of the goods to the purchaser. If the goods purchased from the webshop have the defects which are the responsibility of the webshop, the latter repairs or replaces the defective goods. If the goods could not be repaired or replaced, the webshop returns all fees related to the sales contract to the purchaser. The webshop answers to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in the format that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
The trader does not give general guarantee to the goods sold in e-shop. The guarantee terms of each goods to be sold have been separately provided in the description of the relevant goods. If a guarantee has been given to the goods, the guarantee terms should include:
the name and address of the guarantor;
person to be addressed for the use of rights arising from the guarantee;
the rights issued to the purchaser by guarantee;
procedure for use of rights arising from guarantee;
period of the guarantee;
the scope of validity of guarantee;
explanation about other rights arising from law for the purchaser, besides the rights proceeding from the guarantee.
Intellectual property rights:
The texts, sounds, images, animations and videos and their applications are protected with copyrights and other relevant rights. The content of this website should not be copied, distributed, changed or made available to the third persons. Some photos on our website are protected with the copyrights of the third persons. If not stipulated otherwise, all trademarks provided on our website are protected trademarks. Our website does not give the third persons the right to use intellectual property belonging to us or third persons.
It is not permitted to carry out marketing or sales promotion campaigns or other similar communication with goods sold in the Rally Estonia e-shop (incl. Rally passes or vehicle passes) without the written permission of Rally Estonia (Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ).