RALLY EXPO, ENTERTAINMENT AREA AND TARTU SUMMER FAIR
Open in Tartu at Vabaduse puiestee: Fr 15-22, Sa 14-22, Su 13-19
- auto24.ee virtual reality driving simulator, Sportland rally store, Citroen representation area, SHELL HELIX representation area, area of Estonian Autosport Union – all different disciplines, local merchants and handicraftsmen and several others are present.
OFFICIAL RALLY RESTAURANT
Open in Tartu at Vabaduse puiestee: Fr 10-01, Sa 10-01, Su 10-19
- Breakfast, catering all day. Live music on Friday and Saturday night. Reservations on mob: (+372) 56 254 005
OFFICIAL RALLY CONCERTS
- On Friday, 15 July on Tartu Song Festival Ground – Right Said Fred (UK) and EAST 17 (UK)
- On Saturday, 16 July on Elva Song Festival Ground– Samantha Fox (UK) and Londonbeat (UK)
Tickets on sale in auto24.ee rally store, Statoil stations and Piletilevi.ee. Discounts based on rally pass.
OFFICIAL RALLY PARTIES – at nightclub Atlantis (Tartu)
Each night from Wednesday, 13 July up to Sunday, 15 July. The rally parties start at 23:00. Entrance with rally pass every night – 50%.
ALAKÜLA SPECTATOR AREA – PROGRAMME ON SATURDAY 16 July
SS6 SHELL HELIX / RÜA 1 – Historic 12:08, ERC 14:49
SS8 DELFI / RÜA 2 – Historic 13:17, ERC 17:38
- One of the most legendary and popular spectator areas, always packed with thousands of fans. Jumps as far as 40 metres followed by complicated curves and high speeds provide adrenalin and excitement for everyone.
- You can find in the spectator area: big stage where a special concert is held at 13:45, Delfi TV live broadcast on local LED-screen with comments, striking Shell Helix jump arch with flame-projectors and CO2 guns, Maks&Moorits catering areas, Sportland rally store, rally radio, camping possibility from Friday 15 July, comfortable parking, outdoor toilets, mowed, secure and large spectator area.
- NB! Do not forget to take along cash in order to pay for for parking, catering and other services.