Welcome to the Shell Helix Rally Estonia 2018 Entry system!
Entries are open until 18:00 on Friday 29 June.
Please follow these steps to complete Your entry:
1) Fill in the entry form.
The online entry system can be accessed below. Please follow these steps:
* Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
* All the boxes with an asterisk must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please insert TBA in any box with an asterisk which you do not know the details for.
* Once you have clicked the “Finish” button at the end of the form, You will receive a copy of Your entry form by e-mail to the address You have marked as “e-mail for correspondence”.
2) Pay the entry fee.
The entry application will only be accepted if duly completed and accompanied by the bank transfer of the total amount of the entry fee (see Supplementary Regulations Art.4.4).
Entry fees must be paid by bank transfer and must reach the Organiser’s bank account no later than at 18:00 on Friday 29 June.
Bank account details:
Account Name: Estonian Autosport Events MTU
Name of the Bank: LHV Pank AS
Swift/BIC Code: LHVBEE22
Bank address: Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn
• The payment must include all charges involved with the transfer.
• Upon payment by bank transfer it is essential to provide the bank proof of payment by post or by e-mail to the Rally secretariat to certify that the payment has been sent prior to the close of entries.
• Please ensure that the driver’s or crew’s names and “RE2018 Entry Fee” are included as a reference on the bank transfer document.
• VAT is payable by all Competitors, except those Competitors from another EU member State who provide their VAT number on their entry form.
• NB! Your entry is not valid until the full entry fee has been received.
Details concerning the co-driver may be specified at the administrative check of the crew.
Competitors who wish to receive an invoice for the entry fee and fees for additional space and services in the Service Park, must notify the details on the entry form. The invoice will be sent by e-mail to the competitor.
Competitors who decline the Organiser’s optional advertising must pay doubled amount of the entry fee and notify about this choice on their entry form. Advertising on the rally plate and starting numbers is obligatory and may not be refused by the competitors.
If You have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ONLINE ENTRY FORM